By selling our* self-developed health products and the traditional hosting business in 2019, Nobly entered 2020 as a strong and focused consulting house with OnBase by Hyland’s product portfolio as the focal point.
Following the divestment, all our employees are now 100% dedicated to providing service and delivering solutions based on OnBase by Hyland. Solutions that support customers’ wishes to minimize risk, increase efficiency and create a better user and customer experience.
Nobly is a certified Hyland partner and already one of the leading OnBase consulting houses in Europe. The goal is to become the most recognized OnBase consulting house on the market.
According to Gartner and Forrester, OnBase by Hyland is one of the world’s strongest information platforms for document- and case management.
It is this combination of great knowledge and modern technology that creates value and growth for Nobly’s customers.
We typically help our customers with these challenges:
- Increased efficiency – how are more tasks completed with the same number or fewer employees.
- Better customer experiences – how is customer loyalty (NPS) increased
- Lower risk – minimize the risk of breaches of the GDPR rules, and better decision basis based on data
- Better user experiences – better tools for employees that provide greater employee satisfaction
Today, several of the largest insurance companies and financial companies in the Nordic region have chosen Nobly as a supplier of digitalization solutions. It spans a wide range of solutions for archives, document management, contract preparation, secure exchange of documents, digital signing of consent declarations, contracts, loan documents, etc., and all are 100% compliant in relation to GDPR.
OnBase is a strong choice for a number of selected industries:
- Banking, Insurance and Pension
- Logistics and Transport
A collaboration with Nobly offers many benefits:
- OnBase is not a standard solution that your business must fit into. It’s just the opposite: OnBase is tailored to your business and its needs.
- Our analysis and solution always focuses on understanding your business and its needs, so we can ensure the right OnBase solution. You simply don’t get something that you don’t need.
- The work structure in Nobly is focused on quickly and fleixbly delivering what has been agreed on. We have therefore tied sales, project management, and implementation closely together.
- We always deliver what we have agreed on, at the agreed time and at the agreed price. There are no surprises, which is rare when it comes to IT-projects.
- We ensure that your organization’s resource load is minimal in the process.
When we ask our customers, they state that we are easy to work with. That’s the best recommendation we can get.
* A strategic divestiture
Over the past year, Nobly has made some strategic choices, which means that we are now exclusively a specialized OnBase consulting house. The activities we previously had have all been sold to Trifork and FLC Denmark, both of which are respected and skilled companies in the industry. It has been very important to us that our now former customers are helped in the future, and that our self-developed products continue to have a life and are further developed.
Many thanks to previous customers and business associates for a great period and a very good collaboration.