Connect your SAP data with the company’s content and processes
With OnBase integration into your SAP systems, your organization’s operating costs can be significantly reduced and staff productivity increased.
- Reduce the cost of storing and maintaining paper documents.
- Link transaction data in SAP directly to related information outside the core system, e.g. supplier invoices or contracts.
- Automate manual processes that supply or extract information from SAP, including data entry and information routing.
Work more efficiently with SAP ArchiveLink integration
OnBase integration with SAP ArchiveLink gives SAP users access to supporting documents such as invoices, control images, vendor contracts and transfers directly from the corresponding SAP location. Staff have instant access to the information they need to make decisions, manage processes and provide top-notch customer service.
- No more time-consuming searches for information across multiple locations, file cabinets, or network shares.
- Allow users to add and update information in SAP, schedule events, and manage tasks along with supporting documents.
- Give staff access to critical information from their preferred platforms (SAP, email, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
Intelligent data capture and instantaneous data exchange
By combining the OnBase integration with SAP with the capabilities of Brainware, the organization can avoid the time-consuming manual entry of information into SAP, thus freeing up human resources for more important tasks.
- Automate data capture and extraction from documents such as sales orders and supplier invoices.
- Validate extracted data against the information stored in existing SAP databases.
- Automatically update SAP transactions with extracted values and status information.
Better business processes with automation of workflows
Integration between OnBase and SAP streamlines the manual processes that supply or extract information from your SAP system, e.g. invoice processing or accounts receivable. Via OnBase, the information is delivered directly to those who need it, and provides an overview of the status of the processes.
- Electronic information to and from SAP, e.g. relating to the value of an approved vendor invoice.
- Automate notifications and let users act, e.g. on a deviation or error, directly from their email application or mobile device.
- Ensures that controls and procedures are followed with a complete audit trail for documents, processes, actions and activities.
To learn more about SAP integration, read more at Hyland’s official website: